Drools Absolute Calcium Tablets are chewable calcium supplements for dogs. Each tablet contains the optimum ratio of Calcium and Phosphorus which helps to maintain a healthy skeletal system (bones and teeth). It supports growth and development.
Ingredients & Composition:
Each Tablet Contains:
Vitamin D3 1200 IU
Vitamin B12 20 mcg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vit. B1) 3 mg/kg
Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) 21 mg/kg
Vitamin C 150 mg
Indication / Usage:
- For Healthy Bones and Stronger Teeth;
- To supplement diets deficient in calcium and phosphorus;
- Calcium & phosphorus promotes joint health;
- The specific ratio of Ca & P helps in the development & maintenance of a healthy skeletal system.
Why recommend calcium supplements to my pet?
- Without adequate calcium, painful bone deformities like rickets, and osteoporosis may arise. These bones become fragile and increase the risk of fracture;
- Calcium requirements are higher for female animals in the last trimester of pregnancy, or for a female that is nursing a large litter of kittens or puppies;
- Signs of low calcium levels in nursing female dogs may be weakness, tremors, and seizures;
- Calcium deficiency is also responsible for tooth problems like tooth decay, cavities, and periodontal issues.
- Semi-Moist Kibbles;
- 100% acceptance;
- Easy administration;
- Highly palatable chewable tablets;
- Optimum Calcium Phosphorus Ratio;
- Vitamin D supports the absorption of calcium.
Dosage and administration:
- Up to 20kg body wt. -1 to 2 tablets;
- More than 20kg body wt. 2 to 4 tablets;
- Or as recommended by the veterinarian.
Pharmaceutical precautions / Instructions:
Store in a cool and dry place. Store away from heat and direct sunlight. Not intended for human use or medical use.
Safety: Age / Pregnancy/ Withdrawal:
Safe for use in pregnant and lactating/breeding bitches or dogs.