- Thermoplastic resin kennel for small dogs;
- Rear ventilation grill: Vent system;
- Internal water drain system;
- Removable roof for cleaning;
- Can be assembled quickly without the use of special tools;
- ECO-SUSTAINABLE: made of recycled plastic;
- Accessories that can be purchased separately: protective plastic door, insulating panel kit, anti-bite aluminum profile;
The internal dimensions are:
- DOGVILLA 60: L 83 x W 48 x H 44 cm;
- Door size: 15,5 x 20 cm
The Dogvilla 50 kennel is perfect for home small-sized dogs. With a compact design, it will ensure maximum comfort for your dog in any season of the year. It is in fact made of sturdy thermoplastic resin, a shock, and UV-resistant material, equipped with a ventilation system for excellent internal ventilation guaranteeing a dry environment and avoiding the formation of humidity. Like all the kennels in the range, Dogvilla 50 has a bottom with special slots designed to allow the water to run away. Easy to assemble without the use of special tools, the house is equipped with a removable roof for maximum ease of cleaning.
Available as accessories, you will find the plastic door, the anti-bite aluminum profile and the special kit of insulation panels to be applied inside the kennel for greater protection in both summer and winter.
Dogvilla 60 is an eco-sustainable product: it is in fact produced with material coming from industrial recycling and post-consumption, for the safeguard of the environment in which we live together with our animal friends.