- Ketoconazole is a synthetic antifungal drug used to prevent & treat skin fungal infections.
- Coaltar works by causing the skin to shed dead cells from its top layer and slow down the growth of skin cells this decreases scaling & dryness.
- Offers potent activity to treat dandruff & scalp conditions.
- Treats other scaly, itchy skin conditions such as seborrhoeic dermatitis.
- Relieves from annoying itching and flaking of dandruff and also helps stop these symptoms from coming back.
Uses: Ketotek CT shampoo is an anti-seborrhoeic shampoo for dogs, cats & horses for the management of conditions responsive to Ketoconazole or coal tar.
Directions for use: Wet the hair coat with warm water and apply a sufficient amount of shampoo to create a rich lather. Massage shampoo into web hair coat, lather freely. Allow to remain on hair for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clean water. For one month, use the product twice or thrice a week, and then reduce the usage to once a week.